A fellow educator blogger, Kevin Jarrett, brought 4Teachers back to my attention with his recent post. I have used many of the tools: Trackstar (webquest), Rubistar (rubric generator) and Notestar (online notebook) when creating activities for my students.
Now, the people over at 4Teachers have added more tools for teachers.
- Arcademic Skill Builders, a collection educational games
- PersuadeStar, a online persuasive writing application
- Think Tank, an outlining tool
- KidsVid, a collection of student video tools and resources
- Teacher Tacklebox, Search 4Teachers.org resources based on subject, themes and topics
These tools, along with several new additions like a Web Poster Wizard, Classroom Floor Plan, and the Equity Index (help meet needs of students), will add to my teacher toolbox.
Thanks again to my online PLC group. I always learn something new.