Here is a quick review of the MAME conference I attended back in July.
- Michigan Citizenship Collaborative Curriculum (MC3) – In develepment. A Comprehensive K-12 Social Studies Curriculum based upon the new Social Studies GLCEs.
- GLCEs (Grade Level Content Standards) – MAME website pulls together all the state GLCEs on one page.
- Frameworks for 21st Century Learning – The graphic represents both 21st century skills student outcomes (as represented by the arches of the rainbow) and 21st century skills support systems (as represented by the pools at the bottom)
- 21st Century Skills and Social Studies Map – demonstrates how the integration of 21st century skills into the social studies supports teaching and prepares students to become effective and productive citizens in the 21st century. Download your copy here.
- Curriculum Areas and Children’s Literature – Lists of children’s books arranged by curriculum area.
- Presenter handouts available for downloading.